ONICON Measurement Solutions has been delivering market leading flow and energy measurement products since 1987. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service and quality engineered flow and energy measurement instruments for hydronic heating and cooling systems. ONICON is part of the TASI Flow brand of companies. TASI Flow is a collection of world-class flow meter companies around the globe, producing flow meters and flow measurement solutions to a wide variety of industrial and scientific industries.
As a leading manufacturer of HVAC flow and energy measurement technologies for over 30 years, ONICON Measurement Solutions is committed to developing and retaining people with a passion for excellence. Our company continuously drives HVAC market innovation, and our employees are an important asset to our continued success. ONICON is powered by our talent and we thrive on maintaining a collaborative, flexible, and comfortable working atmosphere. Check out our current positions available below:
Marketing Communications Specialist – Largo, FL
- Expand and develop marketing content for company Blog, Website, Email campaigns & social media.
- Develop/suggest enhancements and improvements to marketing materials (website, banner, email, landing pages, brochures, e-newsletters, print, tradeshow/conference, blog) with the goal of increasing brand awareness and lead acquisition.
- Partnering with graphic designer to deliver creative concepts.
- Own the planning and execution of social media efforts that support campaign initiatives and objectives. This includes social media analytics and reporting that helps continuously improve social media strategies.
- Lead generation, management and reporting via various Marketing initiatives such as digital & print advertising, email marketing and SEO.
- Continually audit website for optimization and to uncover opportunities and work with the appropriate team members to execute recommendations.
- Support logistical planning and execution of events (such as Tradeshows or conferences)
- Keeping in tune with best practices, trends, and innovations in online marketing and website technology and apply this knowledge toward the advancement of our online presence.
- When necessary, coordinate and collaborate with paid search and SEO vendors on lead generation efforts, working to find new sources and methods for enhancing lead generation efforts.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and control product documentation.
- May assist managing relationships with external agencies.
Product Manager – Largo, FL
- Maintaining a new product roadmap based on a strategic vision for ONICON
- Research and develop product performance, cost, and price requirements.
- Assist in defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for new and existing product lines
- Design, develop and maintain product literature to support new and existing sales and service activities
- Function as a project manager in collaboration with engineering, sales and operations for product development projects
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of competitive products and evaluate new technologies to determine their impact on the marketplace
- Create written competitive product comparisons that support sales and marketing activities
- Provide in-depth product training for sales and marketing staff
- Provide technical support for sales, customer service, operations, and service
- Lead beta test programs
- Meet and interact with customers to support sales activities and to research new product development opportunities
- Attend tradeshows and meetings as required to support business activities
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities as requested by Supervisor or Manager
Service Technician – Largo, FL
- Comfortably read analog and digital schematics as well as mechanical drawings
- Understand what needs to be tested and then be able to create a test fixture or test script to solve the testing requirement.
- Resolve manufacturing issues as they come up.
- Research and solve component obsolescence with help from design engineering.
- Troubleshoot old test fixtures with little documentation.
- AA degree or equivalent in electronics
- Extensive background in electronics/electromechanical manufacturing
- Comfortable in solving mechanical issues and familiarity with SolidWorks.
- Heavy experience in the use of test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, DVMs, calipers and other common testing/measuring equipment.
- Experience creating test scripts in LabView or like software and the ability to specify standard I/O hardware needed to support such test scripts (A/D cards, Digital input Card)
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and interruptions
- Detail oriented with strong regiment of documentation
For more detailed information on these positions and if you are interested in applying, head over to Paycom.