ONICON Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of engineered flow measurement and energy measurement instrumentation
for HVACR, municipal water and industrial process applications. Our business philosophy is to build long-term
relationships based on quality, integrity and trust. At the core of our success is our extraordinary team.
We currently have positions open in the following areas:
Programmer / Application Developer - (Full-time)
- Work with custom legacy application and data to support current business requirements.
- Assist with continuing n-tier framework design implementation
- Assist with implementation of ERP software including integration with custom applications.
- Assist with custom desktop application & database design, programming, and maintenance, including integrations with & customizations of commercial application.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases.
- Proficient with SQL Server
- .NET (C# and/or VB).
- Object oriented design principles
- Visual FoxPro
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
For consideration, e-mail or fax your resume to:
Fax: (727) 442-5699