D-1201 displays are designed to convert a single ONICON insertion or inline flow meter into a complete flow monitoring station. The steel, wall mounted module displays the current flow rate and/or total. Standard versions of the D-1201 are available that operate from mains power or 24VAC and each includes a low voltage DC power supply capable of powering most ONICON inline or insertion flow meters.
Simple to Install
The D-1201 is factory programmed and ready for use upon delivery.
Use as a Local or Remote Display
The versatile display module can be located close to the flow meter or up to several hundred feet away.
Works With Most ONICON Flow Meters
The D-1201 works with the following ONICON flow meters:
• F-1100 Series Insertion Turbine
• F-1200 Series Insertion Turbine
• F-1300 Series Inline Turbine
• F-3500 Insertion Electromagnetic
• F-2600 Series Inline Vortex (Totalize Only)
• F-5100 Series Insertion or Inline Thermal Mass (Totalize Only)
• F-5200 Series Insertion or Inline Thermal Mass (Totalize Only)
• HVAC chilled water, condenser water and hot water
• Building water, steam and gas
• Domestic water
• Gray water and irrigation water
• Saturated or superheated steam
• Process monitoring
|Ordering Information||See flow meter order form|